Daily Affirmations are a great way to speak to ourselves.
The way we speak to ourselves sets the tone for how we operate in our internal and external worlds. Daily affirmations are a great way to speak to speak to ourselves in a kind and loving manner.
Here a few examples of positive affirmations that you can say to yourself on a daily basis.
- My actions are intentional and they bring me closer to my goals.
- As I take on new challenges, I feel capable and ready.
- I am loved, cared for and appreciated.
- Today, I choose to have a good day.
- I am in charge of my life and trust my decisions.
If you are finding you can't say one good thing to yourself on a daily basis, perhaps talk therapy is good place to find out why that might be. Pure Grace Counseling provides a safe and confidential telehealth space for you to be seen and heard. Visit puregracecounseling.org to learn more.